Mid West Lawyers values the contribution of its people – our people are our assets. We have a small yet experienced team of professionals who are committed to delivering quality services to all clients at all times. We understand that relationships are built on trust. We build trust with our clients through:
- Commitment to our clients;
- Open, honest and frank communication with our clients;
- Establishing long term relationships with our clients;
- Delivering quality legal solutions to our clients;
- Empathy towards our client’s position and objectives;
- Working with integrity;
- Making our team accessible to our clients.
Tim Hayter (Principal)
Tim is the Principal of Mid West Lawyers and has over 20 years’ experience in advising clients in a wide range of commercial law matters.
In 1998, Tim was awarded a Certificate of Achievement in the Commercial & Corporate Law Stream at Bond University.
In 2019, 2020 and 2021, Tim was ranked as a “Preeminent Agribusiness Lawyer – Western Australia, 2021” by Doyle’s Guide: https://doylesguide.com/leading-agribusiness-lawyers-western-australia-2021/
Mike Hayter (Consultant)
Mike is the Consultant at Mid West Lawyers and has over 40 years’ experience in advising clients in commercial law matters, with considerable experience in litigation and disputes.