Mid West Lawyers is a leading independent law firm with offices in Geraldton and Perth, Western Australia, specialising in:
- Business and Commercial;
- Agribusiness and Rural;
- Property and Leasing;
- Wills and Estates;
- Estate Disputes;
We have been:
- ranked as a “Leading Agribusiness Law Firm – Western Australia, 2017″ (Top 5 in W.A.) by Doyles Guide – http://doylesguide.com/leading-agribusiness-law-firms-western-australia-2017/; and
- awarded the Quality Practice Standard by the Law Society of Western Australia – https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/accreditation/quality-practice-standard-qps/
Pragmatic Legal Solutions
We take great pride in delivering quality and pragmatic legal advice to our clients. We focus on the process of delivering advice to our clients in order to achieve the desired outcome through:
- senior lawyers with strong technical expertise advising clients without the duplication and costs often associated with multiple lawyers of varying experience working on the client’s file;
- reducing operating costs without compromising on the quality of services delivered to clients; and
- adopting internal procedures, systems and information technology to promote efficiency.
Our senior lawyers all:
- have no less than 10 years post admission experience;
- have strong technical expertise in their practice areas; and
- have acted or act as principals, directors, partners, consultants or senior associates in well-respected law firms in Perth.
Direct Access to Senior Lawyers
Clients, together with their accountants, financial planners, bankers and other consultants, are given direct access to our senior lawyers, to ensure that every client receives high-level advice.
We provide direct and ongoing partner level involvement to each client to ensure that we deliver legal services at the level which our clients expect and deserve.